It is tough to say if our mattress will be a good solution for people suffering from Allergies or Asthma.
Everybody has their own threshold as to what qualifies as hypoallergenic. Some companies are quick to put "100%" in front of any of those and many other statements, e.g: "you'll sleep through the night"; "allergy free". We're pretty careful about not making claims that have no baseline, can't be substantiated. Allergies are complex in their own right and as a laymen we are not qualified to even begin to address them.
How a mattress or material affects people varies widely. One person can walk into our warehouse full of natural latex and not notice anything out of the ordinary. Another person look at a latex or wool pillow and go into anaphylactic shock [okay, maybe a bit exaggerated, but you get the point].
Natural latex foam made by all production methods is breathable, described as hypoallergenic [even though there's no baseline for that term], and it is only potentially dust mite resistant. Since latex is only resistant, dust mites can still be a problem. Plus, we still have to deal with the cover for the mattress plus the sheets. Therefore, getting a latex mattress probably won't eliminate/solve the problem.
The NIH has some good strategies that go beyond the mattress. In fact, these may be more effective than getting a "hypo allergic" mattress.
Use a dehumidifier or air conditioner to maintain relative humidity at about 50% or below.
Encase your mattress and pillows in dust-proof or allergen impermeable covers (available from specialty supply mail order companies, bedding and some department stores).
Wash all bedding and blankets once a week in hot water (at least 130 - 140°F) to kill dust mites. Non-washable bedding can be frozen overnight to kill dust mites.
Replace wool or feathered bedding with synthetic materials and traditional stuffed animals with washable ones.
If possible, replace wall-to-wall carpets in bedrooms with bare floors (linoleum, tile or wood) and remove fabric curtains and upholstered furniture.
Use a damp mop or rag to remove dust. Never use a dry cloth since this just stirs up mite allergens .
Use a vacuum cleaner with either a double-layered microfilter bag or a HEPA filter to trap allergens that pass through a vacuum's exhaust.
Wear a mask while vacuuming to avoid inhaling allergens, and stay out of the vacuumed area for 20 minutes to allow any dust and allergens to settle after vacuuming.