We listen. No one likes rules that don’t make sense, so at Spindle we try to keep things simple. We also realize there are exceptions to every rule.
If you think that any of our policies aren’t fair or shouldn’t apply to you, please give us a call. We’ll do our best to find a reasonable solution that works.
As 4th generation mattress makers, we provide candid answers to your questions and do our best to help you choose an appropriate mattress, even if that means you buy somewhere else. At the end of the day doing the right thing is much more rewarding than just moving mattresses out the door.
From a school drawing in 1st grade, Neal - Spindle's founder - knew he wanted to be a mattress maker.
Neal grew up around people who grew up around mattresses. Mattress making is in his DNA. His dad was in the business, his great-uncle before that and his great-great uncle even before that.
Things have changed a lot over the past 100 years when the mattress making began. From independent Mom & Pop stores to the biggest names in the mattress business — Neal’s been there and done that.
1. Be human. We treat our customers how we would want to be treated if we were a customer. It sounds cliché, but we are serious about it. We admit that we are not always perfect, but we always try and do the right thing.
2. Everyone is a little different so one size never really fits all. You are unique and we respect that. We will not try to fit you into our box. Instead, we will give personalize recommendations to you.
3. Be open, be honest, and be candid. Is the product hard to put together? We will tell you. Is this mattress better than our mattress? We will let you know. Honest questions, no matter how many times we have heard them, will always receive honest answers.
4. Quality. We will not sell anything we think is not highest quality or cut corners to make a quick buck.
5. Knowledge. We educate our customers, and we educate our people in all things mattresses to ensure we maintain our position as a trusted service provider which is why we have many dedicated pages answering questions on latex mattresses.
6. Take responsibility. We are all human. We occasionally make mistakes. If we make a mistake, we will fix it. If we give you information that turns out to be wrong, we will own the mistake and make it right.
7. Continuously improve.Things move pretty fast out here and we are always trying to bring you the best organic and natural sleep solutions.