A latex mattress like Spindle's is traditionally thought of as the mattress maker’s mattress. It’s got a “mellow” feel and incredibly comfortable.
Plus, it’s healthier. No chemical flame retardants; no chlorinated or brominated solvents.
And, it's a proven product. Even our founder's grandparents slept on a natural latex mattress back in the 1950s.
1. Be human. We treat our customers how we would want to be treated if we were a customer. It sounds cliché, but we are serious about it. We admit that we are not always perfect, but we always try and do the right thing.
2. Everyone is a little different so one size never really fits all. You are unique and we respect that. We will not try to fit you into our box. Instead, we will give personalize recommendations to you.
3. Be open, be honest, and be candid. Is the product hard to put together? We will tell you. Is this mattress better than our mattress? We will let you know. Honest questions, no matter how many times we have heard them, will always receive honest answers.
4. Quality. We will not sell anything we think is not highest quality or cut corners to make a quick buck.
5. Knowledge. We educate our customers, and we educate our people in all things mattresses to ensure we maintain our position as a trusted service provider which is why we have many dedicated pages answering questions on latex mattresses.
6. Take responsibility. We are all human. We occasionally make mistakes. If we make a mistake, we will fix it. If we give you information that turns out to be wrong, we will own the mistake and make it right.
7. Continuously improve.Things move pretty fast out here and we are always trying to bring you the best organic and natural sleep solutions.
It's more than making and selling latex mattresses. It's about making the world a better place.
We help others in need by donating one mattress for every 10 Spindle mattresses sold.
Our business should be run as though people and the environment matter so we donate 10% of our profits to environmental organizations.